ICC was founded in 1999 in a garage, making equipment from client supplied drawings. We have grown steadily since then and now occupy a 20,000 sq ft facility focusing on delivering turnkey controls solutions to customers from various industries.
Our company is designed and built to meet the growing needs and demands of our customers. We want to be the supplier of choice for controls solutions, providing whatever service level is desired. Whether that means fabricating equipment or packages from outside generated drawings or specifications, or providing a turnkey solution to meet your specific need, ICC is ready to help.
What We've Achieved
- We are an approved manufacturer of control panels and assemblies for use in hazardous locations.
- We are one of only two Crouse Hinds Tier III modification shops in the United States
- We are qualified system integrators for Allen Bradley, Honeywell LX, and Siemens
- Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001 standards
- We are certified to design and build equipment with ASME U and S stamps
- We have AWS D1.1 and PED certified welders
- Our engineering and manufacturing processes are certified to ATEX, IEC, UL, and CSA.